Thursday, February 28, 2008

Meet the Oneders! (cont. part 2)

Sam



I graduated from State University of New York-Plattsburgh in 2007 with a BS in Computer Science. I also studied abroad for a semester in Chester, England. I enjoy ultimate Frisbee, acting, and playing games. I’m very excited about trail building and living outdoors in Tennessee. After AmeriCorps NCCC, I plan to go to grad school in New York.

Mallory



I’m a 23-year-old native Floridian. I plan to finish my BA in social work, and in my down time, I love to sketch, read, and write letters. I am excited about my year serving in AmeriCorps and can’t wait to share my experiences with others! I hope to travel anywhere and everywhere possible. I absolutely love life!

Levi



My name is Levi. I’m from southwest Pennsylvania. I just graduated high school last year and decided to take a year off before I go to college, to get things together and figure out what I want to do. After NCCC, I plan to go to school to be an architect or a graphic designer. Also, I might try to put off the real world a little longer and travel around the world through various programs such as the National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS).

(continue...)

1 comment:

Mario said...

What a great group of young Americans!
I've been a teacher for 31 years and I recognize these young people because I love having their type in my classes; they have big hearts, quick minds, and the empathy and fortitude to change the world.

 
Brought to you by AmeriCorps NCCC, a program of the Corporation for National and Community Service.
Website powered by Blogger.