Thursday, February 28, 2008

Meet the Oneders! (cont. part 3)

Stacy



I’m from New Hampshire, and I graduated in 2007 from Plymouth State University with a BS in Developmental Psychology. I’ve wanted to join NCCC for a long time, and I’m excited to finally be here. I’m excited to travel and do some direct service for others. I also enjoy hiking, camping, skiing, kayaking, aerobics, and reading. I’m kind of in love with Colorado, and I hope to stay out there after AmeriCorps.
Maria B.



Hi, my name is Maria. I'm from Melbourne Beach FL. It's right next to the beach! I'm nineteen years old. I love to swim, meet new people and go to movies! I joined AmeriCorps because I want to travel and gain new experience for my future.

2 comments:

Maria Christodoulou said...

maria i love this picture

Maria Christodoulou said...

maria, i love this picture
-keegan

 
Brought to you by AmeriCorps NCCC, a program of the Corporation for National and Community Service.
Website powered by Blogger.